-
August 1st, 2006, 02:55 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Thanks everyone! I ordered the Tropical Breezes outfit last night at 11:30! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] I just couldn't stand the thought of it going off sale and me not purchasing it! I also added in Molly's aviator outfit just because it was so cheap. I'm hoping that the Seaside wardrobe will go sale soon if not I suppose I will have to buy it at full price because we do need a bathing suit to go with the Cabana! [img]wink.gif[/img]
I suppose it is time to get my own doll since I seem to be buying a lot of things that are not on my daughters wish lists! [img]eek.gif[/img] I mean someone is going to have to play with this stuff! Now to choose which doll I want...that is going to be hard!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks